We have acted for AMS Properties Limited in numerous developing, building and construction projects where we have negotiated terms and drawn Joint Venture Agreements for the client, advised on the relevant and necessary approvals and permits required for projects, negotiated terms and drawn agreements with various project consultants as well as issuing Leases, drawing property transfer documents and registering the same at the respective Lands registry.
- BIHI Towers & Lenana Towers:
We advised the above two clients on the various transactional documents with consultants, legal documentations relating to the project land and approval, licences required for the project.
We are currently representing the clients in letting through commercial leases, issuing tenancy agreements to tenants, keeping records of all the tenants and advise the clients on renewal or termination of the Tenancy agreements.
We are advising the client on several commercial and residential projects including construction of a ten storey residential project in Makuyu Lane, Kilimani and a ten storey mix-user project in South C. We also assisted the client in obtaining the relevant approvals and licences, negotiating investment and Joint Venture Agreement. We also work to ensure the project documentations comply with the relevant laws.
- Acting for Safaricom Limited in negotiating contracts and lease agreements with landlords who host the company’s telecom masts.
- Acting for Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited (KETRACO) in settling project affected persons along the Kindaruma-Mwingi Transmission line. We are also responsible for drafting and registering 400 easements with the land registries.
- Advised Vaal Real Estate on multiple projects including Elite, Westlands (250 units); Moon Valley, Kileleshwa (200 units); and Wilma Court, Kilimani (200 units).
- Advised HOMS Group International in a residential property development consisting of 300 units in Lower Kabete.
- Advised the developers of Hamilo Court, an 80-unit residential development project in Nairobi’s Eastleigh area.
- Advised Fairfax in a project consisting of 70 villas in Nairobi’s Kilimani area.