Eric is trained as a lawyer & journalist having graduated with a degree in Law and another in Journalism & Media studies (both from the University of Nairobi).
A member of our corporate and commercial team, he helps our clients with the drafting of contracts, incorporation and administration of organizations, due diligence, intellectual property and legal advisory matters.
Previously, Eric worked in the business development team at ALN (a pan-African network of African law firms).
Eric Kariuki Nyingi
- Post Graduate Diploma, Advocates’ Training Program (ATP) Kenya School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) Hons, the University of Nairobi
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism & Media Studies, University of Nairobi
- Corporate and Commercial Law;
- Intellectual property
- Private equity and venture capital
- Tax law