Annette has a particular interest in land sale and purchase transactions. She is also involved in Banking and Securitization and acts for banks and financial institutions in a wide range of lending and financing transactions leading to creation of charges, mortgages and other securities. She is equally adept in assisting Clients to set up business structures and organizations including companies and partnerships where she has advised clients on legally acceptable practices, structures and models.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Advocates’ Training Program (ATP), Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) Hons, The University of Nairobi.
- Real Estate/Conveyancing;
- Banking and Securitization;
- Corporate and Commercial law
- Intellectual Property Law